Well we did our part to help the economy. Two weeks ago today we purchased a minivan, it's not new (7 years old actually) but it's new to me. It is in good shape, very low miles and it has a lot of space. I like driving it, but parking it is taking some getting use to, it is as long as my car, but it doesn't turn as tight. It is a beige 2002 Mazda MPV.

So now I drive past people and they don't know it is me, what is funnier is that Ryan now drives the car to work, after driving his truck for the past 12 years, he thinks it is weird to be so invisible, everyone that knows him recognizes his truck.
5 comments:
Love the new wheels!
I love my van, and I hope you get used to parking yours. What do your kids think? I'll be looking for you in your new vehicle, and Ryan in your old one! :)
The kids love the van, Lindsey more than Jael. When we bought it I went to put Lindsey in the car so I could drive around to where the van was, she threw a huge fit. She was crying and saying "no, the new car". When I told Jael we bought it she thought for a minute and then got really sad and said "but I like our old car" so I told her we were keeping that one too - then she was happy. Jael and I drove the old car home and Ryan and Lindsey took the van, so they were both happy for the ride home.
oh my gosh I love mini vans and am so happy for you! yes I really am that passionate about them.
Nice drive! My sister-in-law really likes their van, too. It's so roomy and easy to cart around all the kid stuff when they go places.
By the way, all this time I thought I had you on my reader and I didn't. So, I just thought you haven't been posting. I'm glad I decided to check just in case. You are now on my reader so I can keep up with you better. :)
Post a Comment