I have made quite a few goals for myself this year.
1. Loose Weight - at least what I gained from all the holiday goodies. I got a good start on this one already, I got sick Monday night and lost 5 lbs. Ryan and I were both sick and parents were great and took my kids for the night. The kids haven't gotten it yet, but Ryan's family did.
2. De-clutter - I have set what I think is a pretty reasonable schedule on this one - one room a month. I'm starting with the laundry room. We have only lived in this house for three years, but I feel like I need to get rid of a lot of stuff.
3. Personal Progress - I want to get my Young Women's Recognition Award again, I've done a bit of it, I need one more project and a bunch of the experiences - my goal is by June, which will be one year in Young Women's.
4. Scrap book - not in the traditional way, I like digital scrap booking, do everything on the computer and then the company prints you a nice book, then I can get several copies of it. I did this for our trip to Hawaii. I need to gather everything, organize it and scan it into the computer, then I can start on the book(s) - this may take awhile. I'm going to incorporate this one into goal #2 a bit, as I de-clutter I will gather. I already have a designated spot for gathering - this one may take two years - at least - and then be an continuous thing I hope.
5. Brazilian Embroidery - I'm in the middle of a Brazilian Embroidery project, my goal is to finish it by County Fair time.
6. Mission Pictures - Last year one of my goals was to get all my Jerusalem pictures in the computer, which I did. This year I plan on tackling my mission pictures.
That should keep me busy.
5 comments:
Good luck on achieving your goals! They're great goals!
Some great goals! I didn't make any this year because I didn't keep any from last year, and I have enough to do without telling myself more things I need to do! But way to go. Have fun.
Great goals! I am like Missy and didn't set any this year. I never seem to keep them anyways. Good luck!
yeah good luck. I still need to do the mission pitures! first i need to find them.
You always were an ambitious one!
I think you need to post a picture of that Brazilian Embroidery.
Post a Comment