Next up - Disneyland. We had a great time - even though it rained a lot. Lindsey still talks about it constantly. Jael's favorite rides were Splash Mountain and the Matterhorn. Lindsey liked the Carousel and the Buzz Lightyear ride, among others. We saw lots of Disney characters, Lindsey loved them, Jael was a bit scared.
Lindsey got to run around and jump in puddles with Mickey.
Lindsey at the giftshop.
The Buzz Lightyear Ride
Jael and Lindsey with their 2nd cousins. The came and spent a few hours with us at Disneyland and we went to dinner with them one night,
2 comments:
How fun! I'm such a bad friend I didn't even know you went to Disneyland! I'm glad you had a good time.
Looks like so much FUN! The park looks really empty, which I bet was nice, even if it rained. We are planning our Disney trip for Aug, which might not be the best time but, oh well. We can't wait!
Post a Comment