Okay - I've been slacking on the blog for a long time, so here's an update of the some of the things that have happened the last few months.
1. - My Dad's 60 birthday. We threw him a surprise party and invited lots of family. It was a lot of fun. Below is my dad (left) with my Uncle Gary.
2. Pictured below is my Sister-in-law Kristen Clark with her new baby boy, Conner.
3. We had lots of swimming lessons this summer - below is Jael jumping off the diving board. She is doing great and can swim pretty good now. - Lindsey- however hated it.
4. Baby Bunnies - They were a surprise and the pet store told us the rabbits we got were both girls. They died three days later, Jael was very sad.
5. Jamie's Baby - Jamie and Shaun were blessed with a baby, below is a picture of Jamie with little Carson Ryder Warby.
6. Car Accident - Ryan and Lindsey were in an accident on August 17th. They were both fine, except Lindsey was kind of traumatized and still has trouble sleeping. The van was totaled, and the girl that caused the accident had no insurance - lots of fun.
7. School Started - Jael started 1st grade - it is still a little strange that she is gone day - Lindsey really misses her (see #11).
8. Iron County Fair - I entered my latest needlework project in the fair it was a Brazilian embroidery wall hanging, the photo really doesn't do it justice. I got Judges Choice.
9. School Starts - Lindsey started Preschool in September, she loves it, it is just two days a week and two hours each time. She has a lot of fun and it has been good for her.
10. Soccer - We have attended a bunch of soccer games - this Thursday is Jael's last game. They have done very well with an 7 wins to 1 loss so far. I was the team parent this year.
11. Lindsey's Dog - We finally broke down and got Lindsey a dog. I told Ryan I thought we needed to, Lindsey has three more years till she is in school all day and she is lonely. She loves her dog, Sunshine, and plays with her tons. The one problem is I think I am allergic.
2 comments:
Looks like you have been busy...
Nice job on the needlepoint. It is beautiful (and I'm sure even more so in real life).
Love the update pictures! Sorry about your van and poor Lindsey not sleeping well. Poor kid! Your needlepoint is beautiful - it looks like they were painted! And I love the dog!
Post a Comment