I haven't checked in with 2010 resolutions for months - so let's see how I've been doing.
1. Lose Weight - I have lost about 5 lbs - not anywhere near my goal, but I'm still working on it.
2. De-clutter - This one is a constant - I get one area done and then another needs it - but I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff this year, so it is better. I'm really trying to get rid of stuff, not just shuffle it around or stick it in the basement.
3. Personal Progress - I didn't make my goal of finishing by June - but I have done a lot. I just need to complete a few more value experiences and I am done.
4. Scrap book - I haven't done much of anything with this one - I think this is one that will carry over continually.
2. De-clutter - This one is a constant - I get one area done and then another needs it - but I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff this year, so it is better. I'm really trying to get rid of stuff, not just shuffle it around or stick it in the basement.
3. Personal Progress - I didn't make my goal of finishing by June - but I have done a lot. I just need to complete a few more value experiences and I am done.
4. Scrap book - I haven't done much of anything with this one - I think this is one that will carry over continually.
5. Brazilian Embroidery - I finished my project and entered it in the county fair - I won a judges choice award. I've started another - cactus, lots of fun.
6. Mission Pictures - I've done three rolls, about twenty more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment