Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing

I decided to join many of my friends and family and create a blog. I don't know who will read it or how much time I'll actually have to update it, it will probably be a miracle if I actually get more than this up, but I'll try.

Our big news of the week is we almost have a fence, yeah!! They dug the trench for the footings on Friday, and today they poured the footings, so in a few more days we will have a fence. When it is done I'll try to get a picture up.

Well, I guess that is a start.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah Lori, I am so excited to see that you have a blog!!!! It will be way fun to see what you and your cute little family it doing. Don't worry about not be able to post everyday, just start out with once a week or so. Once you see how much fun it is, it will get easier to post things. I am going to my blog right now and add you to my friend links. YEAH! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks for dinner.

julie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I agree with Melissa, it will be great to be able to keep up with what you and your family are doing! Even though we live in the same town, it's hard to get together a lot, so this is a really easy way to stay connected. I'm excited!

Mellissa said...

Yeah on your blog. Or as my brother and I mock my mother, "your web fog." I'll explain later.

Even if you don't post all the time, it's great and easy for us to check on you than for you to let everybody know individually. Did that make sense? I'm tired, sorry.