Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Cute Girls


These are my cute girls, Jael is 4 and Lindsey is 1.



Halloween 2007, Jael was a princess, and Lindsey was a pumpkin.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

They are SOOOOO cute! I love Jael's long hair. I can't believe how long it is. In fact both of the girls hair is long and gorgeous. I wish Paige had more hair, she is 2 and Lindsay has more than her. Oh well, it is growing, just slower than I want.

Steph said...

I think it is fun that you are doing a blog. I love the pictures of the girls! They are just so photogenic, it reminds me of you...really it's not fair at all.

Mellissa said...

I second Steph's comment that it's not fair how photogenic you and your girls are. But Steph has no room to talk because she is just as annoyingly so!

Your girls are beautiful. Jael's hair is fit for a princess.

julie said...

I can't believe how much Jael looks like you! Both girls are gorgeous; I hope Ryan is stocking up on baseball bats for when all the boys start coming around!