I got a few more rolls of film on the computer.
Below are a few pictures I picked out to post.
Me at Lazarus Tomb
This is one of my favorite pictures - but it doesn't show up great here, if you click on it you can get a bigger picture. This is in the Garden of Gethsemane, there is a statue of Jesus praying, in the background is Golden Gate, where Jesus made his triumphal entry, and the Dome of the Rock. The temple at Jesus' time would have been about 50 feet taller than that.

Shopping in the Old City

Me at the Western Wall.
Me at Qumran - where they found the Dead Sea Scrolls.






4 comments:
Those are some great pictures. You are lucky to have been able to visit some of the most sacred places in the Bible. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome pictures! Do you sometimes look at these pictures in disbelief that you were actually there? What an amazing opportunity!
Thanks for sharing these pictures. I still have (and love) the little oil lamp you brought back for me. I think about it every time we talk about the 10 Virgins.
Love the photos. What a cool experience!
Post a Comment