Below are a couple of pictures from a trip to St. George I took with the girls to get the van fixed, it needed a new mass airflow sensor. Anyway we had a nice picnic and hike.


April 10th was Ryan's birthday. We took a trip down to Quail and went fishing. The lake was really quiet, only a few fishermen out, the water was only about 50 degrees, so no waterskiers . Ryan caught one fish so he was happy. Jael didn't catch anything (she usually does) so she cried, and I spent the time keeping Lindsey from falling in the lake.



That night we had a party at my parents house with my family and two of Ryan's siblings, the rest of his family was out of town. He requested the Jones' family brownies with coconut pecan frosting - very good.

Saturday my sister Jamie's father-in-law took us on a tour of the Cedar City fire department, that was fun, I'd never been in there before. Ryan got to slide down the pole and the kids got fire hats.

I guess that is all for now - I have to go put the kids to bed.

4 comments:
Where is that trail in St. George? It looks like fun. We're trying to find stuff to do around here this summer. You'd think I'd know more having grown up in this area, but no. Happy Birthday to Ryan! That's a nice sized fish he caught. I laughed at your day at the lake. I hate fishing from a boat!
Sounds like you've had some good times lately. Thanks for posting the pictures - I love pictures! Happy Birthday to Ryan! I've never fished from a boat before...but then, I'm not much of a fisherman. I'd rather just read a book by the water or talk. Or sleep. :)
Looks like you guys have been busy and been having fun. Happy Birthday to Ryan! I want that recipe, it sounds yummy!
Missy - That trail in St. George is up on top of the hill on the North side of the valley. You know when you get off the freeway exit by Old Navy, head West on the Blvd, turn right at the first stoplight, then left at the next stoplight. Then it is probably a mile or two down that road on the left. I hope that makes sense.
Julie - I usually take a book, but I didn't bother, as this was Lindsey's first time in the boat.
Melissa - I'll post that recipe, or I can email it to you if you want.
Post a Comment