Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grumpy


The other day I got Lindsey to watch "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". It got to the part where the other six dwarfs are washing Grumpy and I asked her "What are they doing to Grumpy?" and she said "I'm not in this movie." I guess I call her "Grumpy" too often.

6 comments:

Mellissa said...

Oh man, that is hilarious. I'm sure I don't realize the things I constantly say to my kids . . . and I'm afraid to find out!

julie said...

How funny!

Melissa said...

That is too funny! My kids say things that I say all the time. They really do pick up what you say!

Melissa said...

To answer your question about Funtime Inflatables location, they are next to the old Coke plant off of airport road. You turn just after you cross the railroad tracks on Airport RD and then there a couple of new buildings, this is were they are located.

Steph said...

funny!!

Kimberli said...

Ha! That is so funny!