Monday, October 5, 2009

October

I can't believe it is October already - time to do my Christmas shopping :)

Okay, here is an update on what has been going on lately.

Jael

Riding the bus has been better since I talked to her teacher, bus driver and the bus garage. So far she hasn't be bothered again. I think it helped that the same girl was bullying another kid on the morning bus, so there were two parents complaining about the same kid.

Jael's 6th birthday is Thursday - so I'm trying to get everything ready for that. Everything is butterflies this year, the cake the invitations the craft and the pinata (we made it ourselves, I'll have to post pictures of it before we smash it). We are having the friend party on Wednesday and the family party on Thursday.

Lindsey

Lindsey has started going to a playgroup once a week. We call it "school", so she can go to school too. She has been having a lot of fun, and I'm not sure what to do with myself during that hour and a half. My turn to host is in a couple of weeks.

Lori

I have a new calling again - sort of. I was released as the Beehive advisor September 20th, and called as the 2nd Counselor in the Young Women, so I'm still over the Beehives, I just have to me responsible for everything now instead of just having fun.

Ryan

I don't really have any news on Ryan, except he caught a big fish on Saturday at Quail.

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

It was good to read all that your family is up to. I can't believe Jael is six! I'm glad she's enjoying school and no longer being tormented on the bus. Her picture is cute, by the way. Have fun in your new calling, I'm sure you're great and will handle all the responsibility just fine.