Monday, April 5, 2010

Resolution Update

The first quarter of 2010 is already past - wow. So I thought I would take a look at my New Year Resolution and see how I'm doing.

1. Lose Weight - well - I haven't lost anything yet - but I have ramped up my exercise routine. I just need to work on my eating habits.

2. De-clutter - I have done good on this one, my goal was one room per month and I'm a little ahead. I've done the laundry room, kitchen, dining room, both bathrooms and both of the girls rooms. Of course the laundry room needs it again - that one is my constant battle - as is the top of my dresser - they are my catch all.

3. Personal Progress - I haven't done much on this one - I really need to work on it, but I don't think I'll finish by my June goal.

4. Scrap book - The only thing I have done on this one is some gathering of stuff I want to scrap book as I've cleaned - but it's a start.

5. Brazilian Embroidery - I've made some progress on this one, now I'm to the point where I have to learn a few stitches to be able to continue the project I'm working on.

6. Mission Pictures - So far I've only gotten one roll done - I'm not sure how many more I have - but it's a start. I should post a few from it, maybe next time.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well you are doing better than I, seeing how I didn't really even set any goals for the year!

julie said...

Like Melissa, I didn't even set goals this year! Sigh. I'm impressed with how well you're doing with your goals. Keep up the good work!