I had an MRI last week - yesterday I got to go over the results with the Doctor - it was sooooo cool! I've never seen the inside of my head before - which is a good thing I guess. The Dr pointed out all kind of things, stuff I learned in my cognitive psychology class came back to me as we looked at everything.
Anyway the results were fine - I've been having some bad headaches and after a few Dr appointments I got referred to a neurologist who did the MRI and some other tests. So far everything has been normal I'm waiting on the results from a few more tests. I can treat the symptoms fairly effectively, but I would like to find the cause and do more to prevent them.
I wish I had a copy of my MRI - that would be fun.
2 comments:
I love looking at stuff like that! I'm sorry you've been having headaches. I totally know how that feels. What are you doing to help alleviate the pain?
Well I am glad that it isn't anything too serious! I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from headaches. Hope you get feeling well soon and that they can find out what is wrong, if anything!
Post a Comment