Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Picture Post

I haven't posted pictures in awhile - I just tracked down the cord to take the pictures off my camera. So here is a photo update of the last few months.

Several months ago we got bunnies - they are pictured below.


Lindsey's Bunny - "Whitey" (originally "fluffy")




Jael's Bunnie - "Brownie"


All the Froyd Grandchildren at Easter


Lindsey at the SUU Farm



Lindsey Feeding the lambs at the SUU Farm

Jael at a soccer game.


Jael's Soccer Team, the "Volcanoes" with their trophies.


Jael's tumbling class performing at the Business Expo.


Jael's Kindergarten Graduation (She's holding the "D")


Jael after Kindergarten Graduation - with flowers from Grandpa Clark.


My Nephew Calvin's First Birthday
I missed the party when both of my nieces turned one in May.

This last one is just for fun - can you tell what that is?


If you guess an alligator you are right. On June 19th we had a Stake Relief Society Humanitarian project, the girls entertained themselves by playing catch with Lindsey's toy alligator - then they discovered that throwing it against the blackboard made a cool alligator pattern. When we went to church the next day it was still on the board, (we are the third ward in the building) then on Tuesday it was still there - so I took a picture. Then this last Sunday is was still there. I kind of wonder how long it will stay.

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I love the collection of random pictures! I can't believe how big all the grandkids are, and I love the alligator on the chalkboard.