So I got released two Sundays ago, last Sunday I didn't have to do anything, weird. Then Tuesday I had an appointment with the Bishop, right after Jael's baptism interview. Today I got sustained and set apart for my new calling, I get to teach Relief Society! I am excited, I haven't taught Relief Society for over 10 years. It will be nice to have a "once-a-month" calling, and I love to teach, however after years of being in Primary, Youth Sunday School and Young Women it will be interesting to teach people who know more than me.
3 comments:
You'll be a great teacher! I was recently released from being a RS teacher and now I am teaching the Temple Prep. class. Good luck!
That is the best calling ever... you'll be great! Wish I could sit it and listen. I still remember you teaching me about Deborah and Jael. :)
How fun for you! I'm sure you'll do great. I'm glad you're excited for it, because that will make all the difference.
Post a Comment