Lindsey turned 4 this year. She is in preschool and dance and this year she was finally old enough to for tennis and soccer. She is a busy girl, she loves to talk, constantly, and never holds still. Just 2 ½ weeks before Christmas she lost her first tooth, one week before Christmas she lost her second. She was very excited for the tooth fairy to visit her. Lindsey is looking forward to 2012 and Kindergarten.

Ryan has had a pretty busy year, in August he had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands, he is pretty well healed now and is happy with the results. His other big news is he got a new calling; he is now serving as Elders Quorum President. He is still busy at work but finds time to do a little fishing.
Lori – I also got a new calling this year. I was released from the Young Women’s program and now I get to teach Relief Society. I’ve only taught twice so far, but I’m really enjoying the calling. Before I was released I was able to complete and receive my Young Womanhood award. My other news is I was asked to be the PTA Treasurer for Jael’s elementary school; it has been a lot of fun, and a learning experience for me. I also tried out running in 2011, completing 4 5k races, but I’m not sure I enjoyed it enough to keep that one up.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year From:
Ryan, Lori, Jael and Lindsey Clark
3 comments:
Sounds like you and your family had a good year. Yay! Love the pictures and the updates - thanks! I hope you have a very happy New Year!
What a good year you guys had! And what is this?! You don't want to keep up running!! That's okay I took off 3 months and am trying to get going again. Have a Happy New Year!
That's a pretty cute picture of your family. I'm glad you had a good year. Sometimes the uneventful ones are the best. I'm sure you're a great Relief Society teacher. Let's get together soon. Really!
Post a Comment