Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Cakes

I decided to post pictures of the cakes I've done this year.


Lindsey's 4th Birthday



Wedding Cake - Hepworth Family (Wedding #1 - July)




Birthday Cake for my Sister's, Sister-in-law




Birthday Cake for my Nephew - Carson's 1st Birthday




Wedding Cake - Hepworth Family (Wedding #2 - August)




Jael's 8th Birthday




Wedding Cake - Hepworth Family (Wedding #3 - December)

5 comments:

maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maren said...

lori-
you are seriously AMAZING! can't wait to see what's in store for the upcoming year!


p.s. the deleted comment was me...just had to change my display name...=)

Mellissa said...

Wow! Those are great! I really like the one with the purple ribbon, and, of course, the cat cake. ;) You do a great job. Do you still enjoy it?

Kimberli said...

I am so glad you shared... those are amazing!!! Which I lived closer so I could order one.

Miss you!

AJ said...

Those are amazing. Well done!