Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Update

I just can't seem to update this very often, but here is what has happened 
the last few months - starting with the most recent first.

Jael is playing softball,  which she is starting to like but she is still a bit scared of the ball.


Lindsey is loving dance, the picture below was at a fundraiser on April 30th.


 We had a family birthday party we were suppose to dress as our favorite food.  Ryan is spaghetti, I'm a turkey sandwich, Jael is a carrot and Lindsey is mac and cheese.

 Here is a better picture of the girls costumes - I may get lucky and they will wear these for Halloween too.


Just a few random pictures of the girls at the park.



Here is a photo of the sugar eggs we made at Grandma's house.


Here are all the grand kids, except Carson, after our annual Easter egg hunt.  I love Linaya's expression.



Here is Jael with her Science Fair Project

Here is my mom and sisters - we had a girls weekend in Vegas, it was fun.  We shopped, saw a comedian, Henry Cho, we saw David Copperfield, did a session at the Las Vegas Temple and ate a lot of good food.  We are looking forward to next year.

Here is a picture of Jael at the spelling bee, she took third place in the Second grade.



Here is a picture of a home concert I had at my house, my friend Keith is on drums.  It was amazing!


Ryan and Jael off to their first Daddy-Daughter activity.
 Here is picture of Lindsey's 5th Birthday Party.

1 comment:

julie said...

I'm glad you update your blog and it doesn't matter how often! I loved all the pictures and can't believe how gorgeous your girls are. Ok, I can totally believe it since you are their mother!