On the instructions for the dance recital it told us to put "a little" makeup on them. So I got Jael ready and then I put a little blush on her and some lip gloss with glitter in it and I thought that was good until I got to the school and see all these little girls running around with more makeup than I wear. I just can't see myself putting eyeliner and mascara on Jael, even if she would hold still long enough for me to do it.
In other news, our fence is almost done, they just have to put the cap stone on part of it. Hopefully we'll get gates in another week or two also. We got the swing set last week and Ryan got it put together, the girls love it. I'm almost tempted to keep the blinds closed because every time Lindsey sees the swings she throws a fit to go out.
I took the girls to the dentist on Thursday, they did good. Jael has 4 more loose teeth, and should loose them in the next two months (she lost her top two front teeth back in December). Crazy, she still has another year before she goes to Kindergarten. Anyway I guess that is all for now.
3 comments:
Ugh - makeup on little girls. It's like those little beauty pageants. Melanie plays dress up but just with a little lip gloss and some cute lilac eyeshadow.
How fun for your family with your swing set. I know what you mean about Lindsey having a fit about seeing it. When we moved in here they asked us if we wanted an end unit next to the playground. Are you kidding me? So my boys can drive me crazy all day until I take them out, and every time they see someone else out there they would have to go to! No thank you!
It's nice your kids like the dentist. I'm lucky because mine are all good there, too.
The dance recital pictures were cute. I know I've said this before, but you and Ryan are going to need to invest in some SERIOUSLY BIG bats! My dad has a very intimidating rifle if you need it.
Way cute pictures of the dance review! I agree, that much makeup on little girls is insane! If I could have the complexion I had as a kid, I'd give up my 5th born child! Why mess up that natural beauty before they start throwing a fit about it (for me it was when I was 11)?? Sigh.
Wow Lori, those are way cute pictures of the dance recital. I can't wait to have Paige in dance, hopefully she won't be too tomboyish.
Post a Comment