I've been so busy I haven't updated anything in awhile. So here is an update of the last few weeks.
We took our little family vacation to Hogle Zoo. It was amazing how conveniently planned it ended being. My sister's little boy had an accident and was life flighted to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake, when my mom called we were almost to Nephi. We were able to help a bit, my Dad drove Steph up (Brandon flew with Garrett) so they didn't have a car so we traded things around a bit left our car in Salt Lake with them and rode back with my Dad (his car is a lot bigger than ours). We did get to see Garrett, we brought him the cutest little stuffed panda from the Zoo, I think he liked it. Garrett is home now and doing very well, Steph just has the challenge of keeping him from running and jumping for another 4 weeks, which is very hard with an almost 3-year-old boy.
Anyway, here are some fun pictures. The first one is Jael on her first day of school. The rest are from the zoo.
Jael took lots of pictures with her camera.
Lindsey loved the gift shop, we had a hard time getting her down to one stuffed animal, she finally decided on a little polar bear.
4 comments:
Beside the accident with Garrett, it sounds like your family had a great time. I love the picture of Lindsey in the gift shop with all the stuffed animals. And my word! Jael and all those missing teeth! By the time she gets her pictures in grade school, she won't have that goofy toothless smile because all her permanent teeth will be in!
What happened to Steph's little boy? I am glad to hear that is better. I have a picture of my kids on the same "golden tigers". How funny is that?! Looks like you guys had a fun trip.
Melissa - Steph's boy fell out the second story window. He is a lucky boy to come out of it so good. He had some internal injuries that had them concerned for awhile, but they ended up not having to do surgery and he seems to be healing just fine.
I'm glad Garrett is okay - that's so scary!
Glad your family had fun at the zoo! Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment