Below are some pictures of fun we have had this summer.
Fun at the Iron County Fair
Summer fun with the cousinsRyan's garden this year. The only things you can't see are the pumpkin and watermelon patches. He wants to make it even bigger next year.
My Dad had the groundbreaking for his new office building a few weeks ago. It was right in the middle of nap time, but I went anyway. It will be done in the spring. Dad is the 4th from the left.
The next three pictures are Lindsey and her cousin Jonas playing in the dirt, I just thought they were cute.
We are taking our first family vacation since we had Lindsey (not counting the Hawaii trip with my family). We are going to Hogle Zoo on Monday, so my next post should have some fun pictures.

3 comments:
Have fun at the zoo! Be glad you're not with Ben's dad (or Ben for that matter) - they tend to try to imitate the peacocks and it's not a quiet thing. Oy!
You got some cute pics of the kids this summer. I love the garden, I would love to have that big or bigger of one, but will make do with ours. Have fun at Hogle Zoo. My kids love to go and see all the animals. We love it!
Man, those are some dirty kids...but you know they love every minute of it. I like the pictures from the fair, they look like they are having a good time.
Post a Comment