
Lindsey had a good time too, she is a great ball girl! She ran around the court picking up the balls and bringing them too me and was so happy to help. What is really nice is the courts are fully enclosed and she can't open the gates, she can run around and play and I don't have to worry about her escaping.

3 comments:
Wow, you have your 4 yr. old in tennis?! I haven't even thought about putting Logan in anything. None of my kids have done any sports this summer. The two older ones wanted to play soccer, but I was a mean mom and said no. Oh well, they stay busy enough with school, scouts and other stuff here at home. Have fun Jael!
Melanie wanted to do tennis, but the timing was off for us. Ben and I have taken them out and both Melanie and Carter loved it. Melanie has a better backhand than a forehand and Carter was good on both. Riley was like Lindsay, a terrific ball chaser! Where did you put her in for tennis?
Melissa - Most of Jael's friends start school this year and she was feeling left out. She starts preschool on Tuesday and Dance starts up again on Wednesday. I hope I don't overwhelm her with adding the tennis, but it only lasts for 4 weeks.
Missy - I signed her up at the Leisure Services, that little brick building next to the city park. She is in the Pee-Wee class, so the lessons are only 30 minutes, each Saturday in September, and it was only $15. Steph signed Allyson up for the Tumbling class.
Post a Comment