20 Years Ago...
1. I was 10.
2. My fifth grade teachers were Mrs. Wilson & Mrs. Phelps.
3. I was introduced to one of my most favorite books, North to Freedom.
10 Years Ago...
1. I had just gotten home from Israel.
2. I was totally broke (spent everything I had in Israel)
3. Was fighting the prompting to serve a mission.
5 Years Ago...
1. I had been married two years.
2. I was pregnant with Jael.
3. Was living in our little house on 150 West.
3 Years Ago...
1. My mom was diagnosed with phyllodes sarcoma, a rare type of breast cancer.
2. We bought a lot in West View Estates.
3. Jael was almost 2.
1 Year ago..
1. We had been in our house almost a year.
2. Lindsey was about 7 months old.
3. I was made the Primary Secretary.
So far This year...
1. We built a block wall.
2. Went to Hawaii with my family.
3. Put grass in the front yard.
Yesterday I...
1. Took Allyson to school (my niece)
2. Took Jael to school (and picked her up)
3. Bought Lindsey a balloon at the craft store to keep her from freaking out (she hates shopping).
Today I...
1. Went to the office, (I do that every day).
2. Got all the Clark grand kids pictures taken, ages 0,1-2-3 & 4.
3. Had my visiting teachers come, that is rare for me.
In the Next Year. . . I have no idea - I'll have to see what comes up.
Missy, thanks for the tag, it was fun to look back.
No comments:
Post a Comment