Thursday, October 16, 2008

Clark Grand kids

A few weeks ago we got the Clark Grand kids picture taken, so I thought I would post them. The ages go, Jael 4, Milo 3, Jonas 2, Lindsey 1 and Otto 0.

So this picture is current until Maren has boy #3 in December.

I tried to upload a couple of other pictures, but it wasn't working, but I did get one more added. Below is a nice shot of Jael and her missing teeth.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

They are all so dang cute! I love the toothless grin of Jael, what a doll! Isn't it nice to have a current picture of grandkids? We did ours last month.

Mellissa said...

I love that toothless grin picture. Who does Otto belong to?

Lori Clark said...

Missy - Otto belongs to Colin and Kristen, he is named after Kristen's grandpa.

julie said...

I love Lindsey in the group picture - she looks so happy and full of life! What a bunch of cute kids!