Another birthday is almost upon me. Turning 30 didn't seem to phase me last year, but this year I feel old. Partly becasue of the back problems and Lindsey's erratic sleep the last few weeks. Do you remember when you were a teenager and how old people in their 30's seemed, I can't believe I'm there, and it came so fast.
Today I had to go and renew my drivers license. They gave me a temporary permit until my new one comes in the mail. I almost laughed when the lady told me that I should have it in two weeks, but if I haven't received it in two months to come back.
I've almost finished my Halloween costume. I needed a real costume and after some thought I decided on a princess costume, I was going to be a witch, but I didn't really want to be a witch every year. So I was almost done with my costume and Ryan decided he was going to be the Dread Pirate Roberts from "Princess Bride" his costume is pretty good. I suppose now I have to be Princess Buttercup, but I don't quite have the hair.
Jael's costume turned out cute, I made her a "Word Girl" costume, she is a superhero on PBS. Lindsey is a duck, I was able to reuse one from when Jael was little. I'll post pictures after Halloween.
3 comments:
I really miss dressing up for Halloween, but by the time I get the kids' costumes all taken care of, I don't have the energy to worry about my own.
Make sure and post pictures of your whole family (hint, hint, yourself and Ryan) not just those cute girls of yours. Was it your idea or Jael's for her to be Word Girl, and does she like her costume?
Missy - I'll be sure to post pictures of the entire family. Jael wanted to be word girl, she was a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to get her red boots to go with it, but she likes her costume.
I'm excited to see a picture of everyone in their costumes! Also, I can finally see what Word Girl looks like!
Post a Comment