Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

Jael learned the song "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer" at school on Thursday. Yesterday she drew this picture, I thought it was cute - too bad I already sent out our Christmas letter or this would have been in it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE IT! I am very impressed that she can draw a reindeer, Rudolph to bat. That would have been really cute for the Christmas card.

Mellissa said...

Very cute. I love those first drawings they do. You can always put it on next year's card.

Mme. Kara said...

Hands down this would've made the Christmas newsletter...it's absolutely lovely and Rudolf's nose is the best!

trishanna said...

seriously Im impressed! my five year old is just getting into drawing now and I love the pictures they come up with!( ican never desipher them but he tells me in detail what everything is)