Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas !!!

I can hardly believe that Christmas is here already, where does the time go?

I have everything all ready, which is nice, no last minute running around. Right now Lindsey is asleep, Jael is with my parents and Ryan is working on our assignment for Christmas dinner. My family's tradition is to have a nice dinner, all dressed up, on Christmas Eve. Ryan's family's big thing is breakfast Christmas morning. So it works out well, we can do both.

So, Jael had her Christmas dance recital on Dec 15, it didn't go well, poor thing. She got out on the stage and then latched onto her dance teacher and started crying. So I went up and got her, but I made her sit and watch her class dance before we could leave. We'll see how it goes at the end of year recital in May. She loves going to class each week, but the last few performances she has freaked out.

I wanted to have a Christmas party this year, but December is so busy. I've been thinking about having a Valentines party, I was thinking maybe Saturday, February 7th. Let me know if that sounds good.

Well, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments: