Wow - 2009 - I can't believe it is here already.
Each year I enjoy making New Years resolutions. This year they are pretty basic. I have a few projects I have been working on for a long time that I would like to complete, my family cookbook and a cross stitch project. I have ten lbs I would like to loose. I need to work on my patience, especially with my girls. Ryan and I made a goal to go to the Temple once a month. I think those are pretty good, and I think I may add a few more to the list.
I took the pictures off my phone today, mainly because I wanted to post the next two pictures. Ryan's sister Maren gave birth to a beautiful little boy on December 30th.

Ollie Bryan
Bryan Family




3 comments:
I too can't believe how fast 2008 went by and that 2009 is upon us! It is crazy!
I haven't set anything to specific when is come to new years goals, but I have a few that I haven't voiced yet. I want James and I to sit down and make some together. I would love to make it to the Temple once a month, like you guys have set.
I am thinking about starting a Biggest Loser Competition within the next month or so. You are invited to join if you want. I am still working out the details, but here are a few rules. Each participated gives $10-$20 to start (this is the winning pot at the end), weigh in a couple of times a month (not sure how many yet), it will last three months, and to determine the winner it could be total amount weight lost or a percentage of body weight (I haven't decided which). If you are interested in doing it, let me know, I think that Missy is interested and I have some other friends from my neighborhood interested, the more the better I think.
I was also thinking of asking Ben if he wanted to set a goal for going to the temple once a month. We always say we want to, but that's not the same as setting a goal for it.
I love all the pictures you posted, especially the one of Jael and Allyson picking raspberries. Too cute!
We SERIOUSLY need to get together soon. I haven't seen you (besides Wal-Mart and that is just wrong) in a long time.
Lori, I haven't started the biggest loser yet, I am still trying to get it all figured out. I would like to start it in Feb. or so. You are more than welcome to play with us. Let me know if you still want to do it then.
Post a Comment