I have gotten a few more rolls of fill converted to digital and put on my computer, I picked out a few to post. I'm trying to get all my old film converted this year.

This is me in Bethlehem.
The silver star on the floor is suppose to be where Jesus was born.

Me at Shepherd's Field, with a lamb.

The wilderness of Judea.
How would you like to wander here for 40 years?

Egypt Boarder - on the way to Mt. Sinai.

The view from the top of Mt. Sinai
The Red Sea - we went snorkeling that morning.

Our dinner - St. Peter Fish, from the Sea of Galilee.
There are only two lakes in the world with this kind of fish.
It was good, though I didn't like the eyes looking at me while I ate it.

Sunset from my trailer in Galilee.

If you have seen "Indiana Jones, and the Last Crusade" - this will look familiar.
It is in a place called Petra in Jordan.
4 comments:
Really cool pictures. I don't remember ever seeing any pictures from your Jerusalem trip - but my memory isn't the greatest either. What a view from your trailer!
Missy - The sunset from my trailer was nice, the trailer however was not. I'll have to post a picture of that sometime.
Great pictures! I never saw any of your pics from then, either, so it's nice to see some now. What a great experience!
i remember you talking about jerusalem on the mish , ithought you were so wise(I was right)
Post a Comment