That third one of Jael alone looks so much like you it's not even funny! You're so good to get their pictures taken regularly. I don't even have a professional photo of Riley. I'm one of those moms I swore I would never be. You know, the kind that takes all sorts of pictures of their first kid, but then as more kids are added to the family, you would never know by the pictures there are more kids than just the one. Agh!
3 comments:
That third one of Jael alone looks so much like you it's not even funny! You're so good to get their pictures taken regularly. I don't even have a professional photo of Riley. I'm one of those moms I swore I would never be. You know, the kind that takes all sorts of pictures of their first kid, but then as more kids are added to the family, you would never know by the pictures there are more kids than just the one. Agh!
cute pictures!
What CUTIE PIES!
Post a Comment