Monday, June 15, 2009

New Calling

Yesterday I was released as Primary Secretary - it would have been two years in October. My new calling is Beehive Advisor, this should be interesting - I haven't' been in young women's since I was one. I am looking forward to something new and different - something that will be a challenge. I loved my calling as primary secretary, but it wasn't something that was hard for me, I'm really good at doing paperwork, lists and spreadsheets. I will miss seeing Jael in primary every Sunday, but it will be nice to go to Sunday School with Ryan, it has been a few years.

4 comments:

julie said...

Oh cool! I'd love to be in Young Womens someday. I just got a new calling too...I'm a Primary teacher. Should be interesting.

Mellissa said...

That's great for you! I think you'll be loved by those young Beehives you're with. I am in agreement with you on the calling as Primary Secretary is a lovely one. It was by far my favorite.

Melissa said...

How fun! I haven't been to Sunday School in probably two months, Paige has been having desperation anxiety when it comes to Nursery and I stay with her until I need to go to YW.

trishanna said...

im jealous ive always wanted to be called to young womens... i guess they know better=)