I can't believe it is June already - I can't believe how fast time goes.
This week has been a busy week. Jael and Allyson had tennis lessons every morning at 9:30. They are getting better and having a lot of fun. Thursday and Friday they were working on Volley's it was fun to watch these little kids just taller than the net punching those tennis balls.
Jael also started piano lessons and tumbling class this week, they are both on Wednesdays. Her first piano lesson went well, her teacher had her show her all the things she learned in her preschool class. Then they talked about how the piano works then she gave her some homework. Jael is suppose to practice 15 minutes a day, and she does way beyond that - I got my old keyboard out the other day and set it up in her room (with the volume on low) I was getting tired of Mary Had a Little Lamb every five minutes all day, but I wasn't about to tell her to stop. Now she plays in her room some of the time and on the piano some of the time, much better.
Wednesday was her first tumbling class as well. She has been asking me how to do a cartwheel for months, but I'm not about to show her, I'd hurt myself. So I signed her up for a class that runs through June and July. So this week they did somersaults, head stands, cartwheels and back bends, I think she had fun.
Last week I found out from another mom in the neighborhood that Jael is in Mrs. Zigler's (no idea on the spelling yet) Kindergarten Class this fall and she will go in the morning. It is crazy to think I'll have a kid in school this year. I think Lindsey will get lonely.
A few months ago Jamie took some pictures of Lindsey for me - I finally got them on the computer, and I thought I'd post a few.






2 comments:
You do realize that you are going to have to keep the boys at bay with really big weapons, right?
All those classes for Jael sound like fun. I'm glad you found a slightly quieter way for her to practice piano. :)
Way to start those tennis lessons at a young age! :)
Post a Comment