Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eight Years and Counting

Yesterday was our 8th Anniversary - it is amazing how fast it has gone. We hired a girl in the ward to babysit the kids (it was the first time I had ever done that) and we went to St. George and had lunch and went to the Temple. It was nice for us and the girls had a lot of fun. Happy Anniversary Ryan!

5 comments:

Mellissa said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! Wow, eight years. Ben and my twelve years absolutely flew by! What a nice anniversary to go to the temple.

julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember going to your wedding reception then heading to Vegas to fly to New York to become a nanny. So, I always remember your anniversary! I'm glad you had a nice day!

Melissa said...

What a GREAT way to spend your anniversary, at the temple! I too remember your reception, it is crazy that it has been 8 years. Happy Anniversary!!!!

Kimberli said...

Happy Anniversary!

(but how in the world did you make it 8 years without hiring a babysitter!?! :)

Lori Clark said...

Kimberli - My parents, my in-laws and all of mine and my husbands siblings except one live in Cedar - so I have always left them with family.