Tuesday night for Young Women's we took the Beehives to the Cedar High courts and I tried to teach them how to play tennis. It was a blast, I haven't played in a LONG time. Jael came along too and she had a good time.
I really miss playing and want to go again soon. I had fun with the Young Women and some of them have potential, but it would be nice to play with someone that is able to hit it back.
4 comments:
If you go, just let me know when and maybe I can go with you. I'm glad you are enjoying your calling.
Same - let me know when you want to play and I'll be there. My neighbors really like to play so I'll invite them, too.
Aaaahhh... this brings back a few memories... remember playing with a few of the couples on the mission... good times!
Way to go Coach Froyd! (Sorry... I can't put Clark there... doesn't seem right. :) Thanks for passing on the idea. Maybe we can use it in YW as well.
Awesome. I have officially dusted off my racket, too. It's great, right?
I was wondering if you might have any photos of the CHS team or any matches? I only have the yearbook picts. I'd love a copy, if you do.
Hope you are doing well, and you're kids are enjoying school. Have a great day!
Post a Comment