Jael started kindergarten on the 1st - crazy.
Lindsey and Jael - First day of School
Lindsey had to wear a backpack too.
I love that the bus drops them off the kindergartners right in front of the house after school, I wish the morning bus stop was closer. I am planning on driving Jael to school every day because of the morning bus stops - the two closest stops are at the bottom of my street ( .5 miles away) or two streets over directly through the block from my house. I could just walk or drive her to the stop and wait, but as I go to the office every morning and it's only a few minutes out of my way I just drop her off, plus it cuts out a 30 minute bus ride for her in the morning.
2 comments:
Hi Lori!
I saw your name on Kimberli's blog as well. I wondered how you guys knew each other. Kimberli's aunt is my good friend and relief society president. Way small world! Your family is so cute. I can't believe your girls are both in school already. Sad to think that they grow so fast. Hope all is well!
I know the feeling with the bus stop. You're lucky they drop Jael off in front of your house. For now it's nice for Riley and me to walk Carter to the bus, but when the weather gets icky I don't want to worry about it! He's just too little to go by himself! Or I'm just paranoid. Maybe a bit of both.
Post a Comment