This is the house we stayed in, it was nice, except the bugs, they were mainly in Steph's place, I did have a HUGE spider in my bathroom one night.
This was turtle beach, there were turtles everywhere, you can see some in the background of the picture. 




Below are some pictures from the Polynesian Cultural Center. The first one is us playing a game the other two are from the show we watched that evening. That place was a lot of fun, they have a canoe show in the middle of the day that was great too.
We went to the Dole Plantation twice, once with Ryan, Jael, Lindsey and I, and then when the boys we deep sea fishing Steph and I, Mom and Jamie took the kids again. There was a train ride that the kids liked, except for Lindsey, she cried most of the way, except for the picture below. They have really good pineapple ice cream and a fun gift shop.
Have you ever seen a pineapple grow? It's weird.
Sunday was Father's Day, Jael made ties at a primary activity for Ryan and Grandpa. We went to the Haliewa Ward, that was fun.
On our last full day we went to Pearl Harbor while the Grandparents watched the kids, that was really nice not to chase Lindsey around for a bit.
Ryan and I on the USS Arizona Memorial, this was neat to visit, the film you watch before was amazing, the original footage was hard to believe.
After that we went to lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in Waikiki and then went shopping.
This was our last sunset, taken from the Beach by our house.
I think that is it for now.
2 comments:
It sounds and looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the pictures of Jael in the yard with the flowers.
I really didn't think about all the bugs, but I guess when there is humidity there are bugs.
I'm glad you had a good time. Maybe we could get together next week.
Oh my gosh, can I just say that it looked like tons of fun! I am glad that you guys had such a GREAT trip.
Jael looks like she had a blast and poor Lindsey not liking the water.
Glad your back and can enjoy your own bed!
Post a Comment