Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Fence

We finally took the pictures off the camera today, got to make room for Hawaii pictures, so here are a couple of pictures of the fence.



Here is the front, you can sort of even see the green fuzz where the grass is coming in.



Here is the back yard, with the new swing set. Someday we'll have grass back here too, then we'll have a party.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that looks really good. Do you guys have 1/2 an acre? Where is your garden in the back, I didn't see it. Hope you have fun in Hawaii.

Mellissa said...

Your backyard looks immense! I never noticed how large it was before the pictures!

How sad you had to make room for pictures from Hawaii. You poor, poor thing. Punk.

julie said...

The fence looks great! Wow you have a big yard. That's so cool! I bet your kids love playing in it.

Hope you're enjoying Hawaii! Lucky devil! :)