Anyway, you can sort of see how we looked. Front Row - Jael as Word Girl, & Jamie as a Fairy. Middle Row - Me as Princess Buttercup & Ryan as The Dread Pirate Roberts. Back Row - Mom as a Witch, Dad as a Questar Gas Employee, and Lindsey as a Duck. I may get better ones of Ryan and I later. I had pictures of Jael and Lindsey taken at Sears, I'll scan and post them once I get them back.
4 comments:
Your Buttercup costume is great! Did you make it all by yourself? If so, how long did that take you? Jael's Word Girl costume is really cute. I love that your whole family is dressed up. One day I'll get ambitious and do that for Ben and me.
Missy - Yes I did make it myself, and I can hardly believe I actually did it, it is the first real article of clothing I have ever made, not counting Jael's Word Girl cape.
You all look Festive! I never dress up, even when my kids beg and plead for me to dress up. What fun!
Wow! You all look so great! I love it when couples dress up as couples! One year Jason dressed up as Shrek and his wife (who is pretty petite) dressed up as Fiona. They looked great! Anyhoo, I'm so impressed that you made your costume! Very nice!
Post a Comment