That first picture looks like that witch on your mom's stairs is part of your family! The Word Girl costume turned out cute, and Lindsey is so cute as a duck. Watch out for that Dread Pirate Roberts, though.
Oh - I love these pictures. I love Lindsey and her duck family! Someday I'll have to catch Word Girl on PBS so I can understand who she is and what she does. :)
2 comments:
That first picture looks like that witch on your mom's stairs is part of your family! The Word Girl costume turned out cute, and Lindsey is so cute as a duck. Watch out for that Dread Pirate Roberts, though.
Oh - I love these pictures. I love Lindsey and her duck family! Someday I'll have to catch Word Girl on PBS so I can understand who she is and what she does. :)
Post a Comment